If you want to make a truly memorable handmade gift for someone special this year but need some inspiration or simple instructions, this is for you!
Gift giving during the fall and winter seasons can often be stressful. Imagine creating 5 stunningly beautiful gifts using the seasons’ most popular herbs & a handful of items you may already have on-hand, right at home.
Now hear this. You absolutely can! And I’ll show you how in this ebook that saves you time, headaches & space while helping you:
- Avoid the overwhelm of deciding what gift to give
- Unleash your creative side (even if you never have before!)
- Relax. No more running out of space to store gifts until they’re given
Effortless handmade holiday gifts at your fingertips.
Here’s allll the goodies you get in these beautifully illustrated pages:
- Material sheets – so you can know immediately exactly what you need to make your most memorable gifts of the season
- Step-by-step instructions – Plainly written & easy to follow. I’ll hold your hand through each gift so you can be confident in your final product too!
- Sneak peek look – Explore the possibilities of each botanical gem we cover by learning a little more about its properties & how they add to the season.
- Herb pairings – Discover both tried-&-true AND unique ways to pair our 5 featured herbs with common ingredients; this will further spark your creativity.
- Packaging ideas – Don’t let making a remarkable gift be the end of your crafting time. Each gift comes with simple, yet exquisite packaging ideas that are affordable (or free!) & incredibly beautiful too! Bonus – you can use these packaging tips for other gifts too.
- Additional resources – Can’t find one of the herbs? Or has your garden just run out? Don’t worry – there are numerous tips on sourcing included just for you. And if growing your own herb garden interests you, here are 3 ways to increase your harvest in a small space garden as told by Alicia from CreateMyGarden.
So go ahead, skip the overwhelm of gift giving this year. Get yours today!
I also created printable seasonal gift tags for download too!
When you make your herbal-y inspired handmade holiday gifts this season, share them on Instagram or Facebook by using #BTHolidays. I’d love to celebrate your crafts with you!
🌱 Start Small. Start Now. Start where you are with what you have. The rest will follow.🌱
Is being more self-sufficient is something you’re interested in but you’re not sure where to begin? Check out the Traditional Skills Starter Guide, designed to help you eliminate some of that overwhelm.